Thursday 30 June 2011

Abby Clancy's Wedding Dress - Simply Stunning

Simply Stunning WAG  -

When I first saw the pictures of Abbey Clancy's Wedding Dress, I was shocked to say the least. Not only does she look amazingly stunning, but she looks classy and very elegant. Has Abbey set the standards of all future WAGS?

Her stunning dress is made by Giles Decon and features a tight bodice with elegant lace patterned on the bust to maximise Abbey's beautiful curves. I have never been a fan of WAG's as they do appear to be more "Shabby then "Chic"  however, today I feel I need to give credit where its due. Well done Abbey, you look very beautiful...

Abbey's, hair is simple and her "smokey" eyes are not exactly traditional, but it works because she has kept the hair and jewellery minimal. I highly recommend this look for any brides to be, because of the cut of the dress "Fish-Tail", it will flatter almost every body type.

Well done Abbey, Gissing Boutique wish you and Peter a long and happy marriage. For more information, or style secrets for your big day please follow "Gissing Boutique" on Twitter and on Facebook.  




No comments:

Post a Comment