Sunday 17 July 2011

This Season Must Have Shoes

Style Update  - Welcome Back Stilettos , Goodbye Platform Shoes

So it’s a Sunday, the weekend is nearly over. As I sit drinking my second cup of tea, I am reviewing the Milan and Paris Runway pictures; I thought I’d update all my Gissing Goddesses on this season must have shoe style.

Sexy Stiletto Heels Are Here:

For those of you who are young enough to have missed the 80’s, the stiletto shoe is a long thin heeled shoe which can be accompanied with a pointed toe. There is something incredibly sexy, sophisticated and classic about a great pair of heels, they can give you the confidence I think we all require in times of need; i.e. a 1st date, job interviews, special occasions, even dropping the children off at school.

 We are all guilty of wanting to gain an extra 5 inch’s to our height, somehow these shoes make our legs look more toned and longer. No wonder Carrie Bradshaw had an extreme love affair with them in Sex and The City. “£40,000 on shoes”….


Paris and Milan fashion shows were amazing, I have to admit, my love affair with shoes has just shifted up a gear. This season is all about thin heels, platforms are over, so make sure your next purchase is a sexy stiletto heel. Below is a classic Christian Louboutin heel that is a must have for any women’s wardrobe. Gissings Boutique have stiletto shoes in stock. We suggest you invest in a fantastic black patient pair as they will be a wardrobe staple this winter.
Please follow our blog. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. For more information please email info@gissingsboutique.com

Have a lovely day, and thanks for reading. Sian

Gissings Boutique Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment